Re: customizing size by default of images

  • From: vincent douce <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: customizing size by default of images
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 15:05:33 +0200

hello Giovanni and thanks
i understand that we dont know where to parameter size by default for images in texmacs
as my aim si to customize TeXmacs from the file my-texmacs-init.scm (so that i can share all my custom with just one file), i typed this in this file :
i quitted and launched again TeXmacs
now with the cursor at the right of a newly pasted image, i press VVV : nothing happens
i start again with apple e then v : nothing happens
i precise i regularly use M-e p for exporting to pdf : works very well

then if you can give me a tipp to make it work it's very cool :-)
Vincent