Re: antialiasing of fonts

  • From: Kovács Zoltán <address@hidden>
  • To: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: antialiasing of fonts
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 11:52:26 +0200

Max,
Thanks for the prompt response,
I use Ubuntu 22.04, the latest official TeXmacs version (2.1.2 SVN: Custom 13906), with KDE 5 + Plasma 5.20.
Now I learned the reason, it is because I used to set the screen magnification to 106,5% in KDE and the TeXmacs canvas was automatically magnified by this amount.
If I set it back to 100%, everything is smooth!
Sorry -- I am happy with this 100% setting now.
Best, Zoltan
PS. I sent this message yesterday with two attachments but it was rejected by the mailing list server because of oversized images. Now I removed them.