Re: Problems running TeXmacs on macOS Monterey 12.6

  • From: vincent douce <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Problems running TeXmacs on macOS Monterey 12.6
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 22:49:35 +0200

for myself, i had not noticed this but simply took the habit of restarting TeXmacs immediatly and it works always then without any pb
Vincent

Le 30 sept. 2022 à 12:12, Anvarbek Atayev <address@hidden> a écrit :

Hi Vincent,

I often get this problem too (I am running MacOS Monterey 12.6, although this problem has been present for me in previous versions).

After playing around a little, I noticed that when TeXmacs crashes, a boot_lock file appears in .\TeXmacs\system

I’ve noticed that if I delete this boot_lock file and try to open TeXmacs again, then TeXmacs starts up again normally. Not sure why this is, but it seems to work for me. @Juan, maybe this will work for you also.

Best wishes,

Anvar