Re: How to get equation number like CHAPTER.NUMBER

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: How to get equation number like CHAPTER.NUMBER
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 11:06:56 +0000

Placing these macros in the preamble of your document I think will number equations in the form chapter.number

<assign|display-std-env|<macro|nr|<chapter-prefix><arg|nr>>>

<assign|chapter-clean|<macro|<reset-section><reset-std-env>>>

I tested them just a little. They will *also* number other environments (for example theorems) in the same form; if you want only the numbering of equations to be in chapter.number form we need to tweak more.

Giovanni