ChatGPT

  • From: Nicolas Ratier <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: ChatGPT
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2023 19:30:06 +0100

Hi,

I did a little experiment with ChatGPT on TeXmacs.

Me:

Can you write a plugin in guile for TeXmacs that reverses the order of the letters in each word?

ChatGPT:

Yes, I can write a plugin in Scheme for TeXmacs that will reverse the order of the letters in each word of the selected text. Here is the code for the plugin:

(define (reverse-text-plugin)
  (let ((selection (tm-get-selection)))
    (if (string? selection)
        (begin
          (tm-begin-undo-sequence)
          (tm-replace-string
           selection
           (string-intersperse
            (map (lambda (word) (string-reverse word))
                 (string-split selection #\Space))
            #\Space)
           'all)
          (tm-end-undo-sequence))
        (tm-message "No text is selected."))))

To use this plugin, you will need to copy and paste the code into a Scheme plugin in TeXmacs. Then, you can select some text in your document and run the plugin to reverse the order of the letters in each word.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

  • ChatGPT, Nicolas Ratier, 01/07/2023