Re: Change background color for a part of the document

  • From: Pierre-Henri Jondot <address@hidden>
  • To: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Change background color for a part of the document
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2023 18:04:07 +0100

Thanks Basile (and Julien, who hinted at the same solution),

Unfortunately, the exercises I wanted to emphasize both had a page turn
inside, and this doesn’t work in the sense that it changes pagination.

I already had to print the exam anyway, and decided to insert page breaks. I
would have preferred 6 pages instead of 7, but not at the expense of
readability.

Regards,

Pierre-Henri