Re: inserting some code

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: inserting some code
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 05:49:20 +0000

I think a workaround for the double line is: put the code within a single-cell table wide-tabular table; put the table within another table of the same kind. Add to both cells a border on the left side. Adjust the padding of the outer cell on the left to have a separation that you like between the borders; adjust the top and the bottom padding of the cell of the outer table to zero to make the lines of the vertical borders of equal length.