Re: How to select .bib entry for citation from TeXmacs?

  • From: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>
  • To: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: How to select .bib entry for citation from TeXmacs?
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 08:28:31 +0200

I think Giovanni is right: for auto-completion to work, the bibliography has
to be loaded as a database first. To do this, enable Tools > Database tool…
and then use the menu Data > Open bibliography.
I don’t find this part very intuitive and I don’t remember where this is
covered, probably in the Jolly Writer book.
Best,
Basile.