Re: Texmacs and Sonoma

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Texmacs and Sonoma
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 17:18:02 +0000

Hi Normand,

since this is different from at least one other report (pls. see the thread at http://forum.texmacs.cn/t/texmacs-crashes-with-macos-14-0/1573), I think it would be interesting to see the crash report; I do not know how to see it on the Mac but perhaps someone else can help you.

You could then post it for example at the forum thread that I linked above.

Giovanni