Re: Bibtex style files

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: Bimal Gaudel <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Bibtex style files
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2023 11:24:47 +0000

If you do not mind putting the hands inside the code, I would uncomment line 348 of progs/database/bib-manage.scm, which in the commented state is

;;(display* "Compile " style ", " names ", " bib-files "\n")

and then see what TeXmacs displays in the terminal when updating your bibliography (make a backup copy of bib-manage.scm if you think it is good to have one :-) ).

The output should be

Compile acs, (list of references), <tree of bib files>

I think you have to restart TeXmacs for your change to have an effect.

Giovanni