Re: I hope there's a prize - auto itemized paragraphs with line wrapping

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: I hope there's a prize - auto itemized paragraphs with line wrapping
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 17:07:36 +0000

On 14/02/24 03:29, Sam Liddicott wrote:
About 13 years after I first tried to get this working (https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/texmacs-dev/2011-04/msg00011.html), I have finally got auto-itemized paragraphs working with line wrap, shown here in a table cell!

The reason all auto-listers have failed up till now is

I think that what you have been posting in these days would make for a very nice post for the TeXmacs blog, at https://texmacs.github.io/notes/docs/main.html; you post in there via a pull request at https://github.com/texmacs/notes

Till now all posts in the TeXmacs blog have been anonymous and I *think I remember* that Max Gubinelli would take posts signed by their authors but you have to ask him.

PNG image