Sympa Menu

texmacs-users - Re: itemize

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: itemize
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2024 04:30:25 +0000

Hi again Vincent.

Attached you will find two files. These two files, together, form a plugin; if you put them in the plugin folder of your .TeXmacs directory, you will be able to select the plugin from the list of packages and use the new list types.

You have to add a subdirectory in the "plugin" folder; call it new-list-types. Inside this subdirectory add two subdirectories; one has to be called "packages" and the other has to be called "progs".

The .ts file goes in the packages subdirectory, the .scm file into the progs subdirectory.

After this, start TeXmacs and (if everything works ;-) ) you will find a new-list-types package in the list of packages. If you select that, you will have a list type with dashes and with shortcut "- tab".

Please let me know if you are able to follow the above steps and if they work.

Giovanni