Sympa Menu

texmacs-users - Re: Fwd: help ! callygraphy/penscript

  • From: Grégoire Lecerf <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: Fwd: help ! callygraphy/penscript
  • Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2024 12:27:10 +0200

Dear Vincent,

we tried the macOS SVN version of TeXmacs with an usb Wacom pen tablet: it works fine with and without drivers.

I've also tried an "Artist 10 pen display (2nd gen)" by XP-PEN: here the driver is necessary, and it works fine as well.

It also works fine without any driver for our SpeechiTouch interactive screen.

One important point for TeXmacs in the settings of such devices is that the stylus should generate a "left click" when starting a new stroke. This should happen, I guess, when activating the "Mouse mode" of the driver.

Best wishes,
Grégoire.

  • Re: Fwd: help ! callygraphy/penscript, Grégoire Lecerf, 09/07/2024

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.24.

Top of Page