Sympa Menu

texmacs-users - Re: Enter or Paragraph and Indentation

  • From: Grégoire Lecerf <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: Enter or Paragraph and Indentation
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2024 15:08:14 +0200

Dear Normand,

Le 13/09/2024 à 02:38, Normand Beaudoin a écrit :
../.. • When I press "enter" it gives me a new paragraph with an indentation and a distance between paragraphs. However I think I should use the "Paragraph" command instead to introduce a new paragraph, each time, to have a better structured document. Is this the right way to do it even if it is a bit longer than pressing the "Enter" key?
Pressing "Enter" to obtain a usual paragraph is fine.

The \paragraph command is used to name (bold font by default) one or several paragraphs. It plays the role of a sub-sub-sub-section.

../.. • In Document/Paragraph/First indentation (or in Format/Paragraph/First indentation) when I change the value of First indentation, nothing happens.

Do you actually press "Enter" after modifying the field?
If I write 0fn there, then press "Enter", and then close the widget, then it works well.

Best wishes,
Grégoire.

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.24.

Top of Page