Sympa Menu

texmacs-users - help windows crash

  • From: vincent douce <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: help windows crash
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2024 16:15:50 +0200

hello
one of my student is fan of TeXmacs
i gave him some shortcuts for his my-init-texmacs and all worked fine
but recently he tried to modify my-init-texmacs by himself (opening it from
the Développeur menu)
and now TeXmacs does not lauch any longer
i am not comfortable with windows
the problem is : where is my-init-texmacs ?
his search on the hard drive thought the native « ctrfF » of windows does not
give any result
on my mac i know that my-init-texmacs is in ./TeXmacs/progs
so i tried on his windows in programx86/TeXmacs/progs but not
if TeXmacs does not launch after a modif of my-init-texmacs, i guess the
problem is in my-init-texmacs, but if my-init-texmacs does not existe i dont
understand
any tipp ?
thanks for him
Vincent