TeXmacs interfaces to Maxima, MuPAD and REDUCE

  • From: Diego Restrepo <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: TeXmacs interfaces to Maxima, MuPAD and REDUCE
  • Date: 01 Aug 2001 11:17:04 +0200

I like call your attetion about a technical paper which recently appears
in the Computer Science section of arXiv.org, an (linux based) automated
e-print archive.

The paper is on http://arxiv.org/abs/cs.SC/0107036 :

Title: TeXmacs interfaces to Maxima, MuPAD and REDUCE

Authors: A.G. Grozin
Comments: Talk at 5 Int. Workshop on Computer Algebra and its
Applications to Physics, Dubna, June 28-30; 9 pages, prepared in TeXmacs
and exported as LaTeX, 6 PostScript figures included
Subj-class: Symbolic Computation; Mathematical Software
ACM-class: I.1.3;G.4
GNU TeXmacs is a free wysiwyg word processor providing an excellent
typesetting quality of texts and formulae. It can also be used as an
interface to Computer Algebra Systems (CASs). In the present work,
interfaces to three general-purpose CASs have been implemented.

Paper: Source (105kb), PostScript, or Other formats

Concerning the Tuturial I really miss something about cross references
to equations, tables, figures, sections and bibliography. If you like I
should try write a section concerning this issue