Re: TeXmacs interfaces to Maxima, MuPAD and REDUCE

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs interfaces to Maxima, MuPAD and REDUCE
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 18:49:42 +0200 (MET DST)

> Concerning the Tuturial I really miss something about cross references
> to equations, tables, figures, sections and bibliography. If you like I
> should try write a section concerning this issue

Oops, I thought that your proposal was still related to
the computer algebra interfaces.

As to the tutorial, you should know that the following things will
dramatically change in the near future:

1. Tables, eqnarrays, etc.
2. Figures, footnotes, etc. (not really implemented yet)
3. Convertion TeXmacs <-> TeX/LaTeX.

On the other hand, the following issues are more stable:

1. Cross references.
2. Hyperlinks and actions.
3. Bibliography generation (I will once change from BiBTeX
to something else, but not in the near future).
4. Inclusion of pictures (this may still be slightly improved,
but this will also be done later).

Lessons in the tutorial about 1/2/3 resp. 4 would be appreciated.

Best regards, Joris