A page for the interfaces in the TeXmacs wiki

  • From: Álvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: A page for the interfaces in the TeXmacs wiki
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 20:21:25 +0100

Hello all,

As I see that the list of available interfaces for TeXmacs is growing, I have
translated the TeXmacs CAS links pages to the wiki, so that everybody can add
comments, wishes and tips.

This is the URL

http://alqua.com/tmresources/interface%20for%20CAS

This is the original

http://texmacs.org/Web/Links3.html

(some additional formatting is needed in the wiki pages: bold, italic,
links... don't hesitate to incorporate it).

Andrey, would you mind to upload your patch along with a brief explanation of
the QCL interface to that page?.

TIA,

--
álvaro.tejero.cantero
alqua.com, la red en estudio

  • TeXmacs and QCL, Andrey G. Grozin, 02/05/2002
    • Re: TeXmacs and QCL, Álvaro Tejero Cantero, 02/05/2002
      • A page for the interfaces in the TeXmacs wiki, Álvaro Tejero Cantero, 02/05/2002