RE: Key combination to start a new item (bullet) point?

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: RE: Key combination to start a new item (bullet) point?
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 09:19:32 +0100

I think it is ESC-N (well, it works for me and it is the combination showed
when you leave the mouse for 1+ second over the new item icon.

Sébastien de Menten de Horne | ELECTRABEL
Tel: ++32 10 48 51 76 | Quantitative Analysis,
Fax: ++32 10 48 51 09 | Place de l'université, 16, 4ème étage

Gsm: ++32 478 789 444 | B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, BELGIUM