RE: Key combination to start a new item (bullet) point?

  • From: Adam Warner <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: RE: Key combination to start a new item (bullet) point?
  • Date: 14 Feb 2002 21:49:24 +1300

On Thu, 2002-02-14 at 21:19, address@hidden
wrote:
> I think it is ESC-N (well, it works for me and it is the combination showed
> when you leave the mouse for 1+ second over the new item icon.

Ah that was easy. The point is I didn't even know about the "new item"
command :-)

Documentation extra for "Introduction to GNU TeXmacs":

In the section titled "Typing structured text" add the line "Use `Insert
--> new item' to insert an additional item in a list of elements."

Tip for other newbies: CTRL-BACKSPACE is very useful when you want to
delete a particular object or environment (e.g. you want to remove an
inserted mathematical equation). Refer the help documentation titled
"keyboard".

Thanks,
Adam