Re: bug with small caps translated in LaTeX

  • From: Daniel Duparc <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: bug with small caps translated in LaTeX
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 15:21:31 +0100

On Sun, 24 Feb 2002 11:13:36 +0100 (MET)
Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Sun, 24 Feb 2002, Daniel Duparc wrote:
>
> > A small bug with small caps translated in LaTeX:
> > in the following tm file, the name "Duparc" in small caps
> > is badly translated in LaTeX (it disappears since it
> > is translated to \name{Duparc}!)
> >
> > ----beginning of TeXmacs file
> > =============================
> > <TeXmacs|0.3.5.12>
>
> Please try TeXmacs-0.3.5.13, which has just been released;
> the TeXmacs -> LaTeX converter has been completely reimplemented
> in Guile/Scheme. This should have eliminated the most annoying
> conversion bugs as well.

I just compiled TeXmacs 0.3.5.13 and now \tmname
is generated instead of \name (which is already
defined in LaTeX).

However there is yet a small problem: when compiling
a LaTeX file generated by TeXmacs there is a warning:
\at already defined.
For the minimalist files I used for the tests, it
is unimportant but for other files, I am not sure.

Also, the new behaviour is revealed only when
changing _by hand_ the signature 0.3.5.12 of the
tm files (i.e. loading then saving the file doesn't change
the signature : is this a feature or a bug?).

Best regards.
--
Daniel Duparc <address@hidden>
29 av. de la Commune de Paris