Re: Any known problems with binary release on Debian Woody

  • From: Phil Mendelsohn <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Any known problems with binary release on Debian Woody
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 08:35:22 -0600

On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 03:07:22PM +0100, Jan Ulrich Hasecke wrote:

> I've downloaded the binary version 1.0 from the texmacs-homepage and
> installed it on a debian woody box. The program, which looks very
> nice, often crashes, so that i cannot really use it.
>
> Are there any known problems with debian woody in combination with the
> binary release.

Not sure what your issue is, since I'm running TeXmacs 1.0 on a debian
woody box with no trouble. (HP Omnibook 500, 500MHz Celeron, 128MB,
yada yada). I may have backported TeXmacs from unstable, but don't
think so (and don't see why that would make it work.)

Can you provide some more details of the crash?

--
www.rephil.org

"Trying to do something with your life is like
sitting down to eat a moose." --Douglas Wood