Re: Any known problems with binary release on Debian Woody

  • From: Jan Ulrich Hasecke <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Any known problems with binary release on Debian Woody
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 08:12:42 +0100

Ralf Treinen <address@hidden> writes:

> You can download a debian package for tm 1.0 from the unstable
> distribution (don't know when it will make it into woody - there are
> compilation problems on sparc).

Good news. In the meantime I compiled the source with dpkg-buildpackage
on "Linux debian 2.4.12 i686 with no problems as root. -rfakeroot does
not work.

I am using LaTeX since the early 90s and I am often using lyx, so I
first have to get used to texmacs. I have many personalized
latex-styles which I would like to use with texmacs too.

So let me read the manuals! ;-)

Ciao!
juh

--
Y2K-Bug: Jelzin rechtzeitig abgeschaltet
http://www.sudelbuch.de/1999/19991231.html