Adding key-bindings

  • From: Yoel Callev <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Adding key-bindings
  • Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 18:11:31 +0300

1) When I edit my $TEXMACS_HOME_PATH/Init.scm, and add a new key binding to it, must I restart Texmacs to check the result? Isnt there anyplace where I can define key-bindings on runtime?
2) How can I how to reference to menu commands? e.g. how can I assign a key to, say, adding numbered equation?
3) Can I refer to already defined key bindings? (e.g. let C-M do what happens when you press C-N and then C-L).

I couldnt find answers to any of these questions in the documentation. any advice or source of relevent docs?