Re: scilab

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: Gosse Michel <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: scilab
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 16:07:30 +0200 (MET DST)

On Sat, 18 May 2002, Gosse Michel wrote:

> Hello
>
> When i try to insert a scilab session, i have the following error
> message :
> sh: scilex: command not found
> However, i can run scilab standalone on my computer.
>
> Best regards

Scilab is not yet officially supported because of this scilex problem.
I asked Serge Steer to create an option --texmacs for scilab,
but he preferred to keep scilex. I am not sure what the status
of the texmacs interface is in Scilab and I have not had time
recently to work on this issue. I hope to have some time soon
to go and see Serge Steer personally and fix these (and some
other) issues.

Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
http://www.texmacs.org: GNU TeXmacs scientific text editor
http://www.math.u-psud.fr/~vdhoeven: personal homepage

  • scilab, Gosse Michel, 05/18/2002
    • Re: scilab, Joris van der Hoeven, 05/18/2002