Re: release 1.0.0.12

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: Liste TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: release 1.0.0.12
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 16:24:02 +0200 (MET DST)

> I just compiled the release 1.0.0.12 (Linux Mandrake 8.2):
> I can't type any character, the screen remains blank! Any idea?

There are indeed some strange things going on with the new release;
David Allouche noticed the same problem on his machine,
but I have been unable to reproduce the problem myself.
Maybe someone can help me with the debugging;
this is the message I sent to David Allouche:

* Add (display* var " -> " val "\n") after preferences.scm:75 and
uncomment line 119. What is sent to the standard output?

* Uncomment x_loop.cc:62 and tm_config.cc:402,404,406 and 408.
What is printed on the standard output when typing
a few characters and a few keybindings?

* Uncomment line tm_config.cc:166 and send me the standard output
as an attached file.

* Does everything else work normally (menus, etc.)?
No suspect messages are print to the standard output?

Thanks for your help...