RE: Privacy considerations

  • From: "John Brooks" <address@hidden>
  • To: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: RE: Privacy considerations
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 12:27:05 +0100

Hi nav,

the load was released with concurrent set to true, it was creating divider
pallet loads, doesn't seem right, but a hacked it to false and removed the
loads from the lane and it seems to have worked, might be a bug, i'll ask
sas.

as far as the T_ORD message, can you please fault it, it is not being done

Thanks

john