Re: Help with the proyect traslation

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Help with the proyect traslation
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 13:19:43 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Juan Pablo,

> My name is Juan Pablo Romero Bernal. I live in
> Bogota-Colombia. In this moment, I'm user of Debian
> GNU/Linux Woody 3.0 and my favorite editor isGNU-TeXmacs,
> it use for all things!! Thank you to be the principal
> generator of this proyectc!!.

Thanks for your kind feedback.

> The mail target is help with proyect in the traslation
> field. (English2Spanish) of documentationmiss at the
> moment. I suscribed to the mail list,from yesterday.
>
> I have some experience in the traslation of short and
> medium documents. I'm member of some LUG'sas GLUD(Grupo
> Linux Universidad Distrital or Linux Group Distrital
> University, where Im study)SLEC, Colibri. I'm using linux
> since january of 2001( only Debian) and texmacs november
> of 2001. I hope could to help with this excellent proyect,
> as soon as posible.

Yes, your help would very much be appreciated. If you agree,
then we can put your name on the alias of Spanish translators.

The translations of the menus are actually maintained quite
actively, but Offray, Alvaro, Pablo, etc. have also translated
an important part of the TeXmacs manual. You might wish to
participate to this effort; that is also a good way to learn
all possibilities of TeXmacs :^)

Best wishes, Joris

P.S.: please reply me at my private email address
for further discussions.