Help with the proyect traslation

  • From: "Juan Pablo Romero Bernal" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Help with the proyect traslation
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 00:55:40 -0400

Hello, Doctor Joris and everybody!!

My name is Juan Pablo Romero Bernal. I live in Bogota-Colombia. In this moment, I'm user of Debian GNU/Linux Woody 3.0 and my favorite editor isGNU-TeXmacs, it use for all things!! Thank you to be the principal generator of this proyectc!!.
The mail target is help with proyect in the traslation field. (English2Spanish) of documentationmiss at the moment. I suscribed to the mail list,from yesterday.
I have some experience in the traslation of short and medium documents. I'm member of some LUG'sas GLUD(Grupo Linux Universidad Distrital or Linux Group Distrital University, where Im study)SLEC, Colibri. I'm using linux since january of 2001( only Debian) and texmacs november of 2001.
I hope could to help with this excellent proyect,as soon as posible.
Thank you very much, for your time,

Good Bye!!

Juan Pablo Romero Bernal
Estudiante de Ingenieria de Sistemas de la Universidad Distrital Francisco José de Caldas. MIembro de SLEC,Colibri y GLUD
Orgulloso Usuario de Debian GNU/Linux
Mantenedor de internet Glud-Newbies

Tutopia - Acceso a Internet rápido, fácil y a los mejores precios.
http://www.tutopia.com