Ispell

  • From: "Juan Pablo Romero" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Ispell
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 18:15:25 +0000

Hi

I'm trying to use the spell checker feature. My document is in spanish, and I have installed the spanish dictionaries. The problem is texmacs apparently can't find the dictionary. It says:

Error: no dictionary for spanish

There's also a message in the terminal:

TeXmacs] Launching 'ispell' via ispell -a -d espanol

So I checked and realized that there wasn't any dictionary named "espanol.*", thus I created a symlink from "espa~nol.{aff,hash}" to "espanol.{aff,hash}", but it didn't work.

This is the current content of "/usr/lib/ispell":

english.aff
espa~nol.aff
espanol.aff -> espa~nol.aff
spanish.aff -> espa~nol.aff
american.hash -> americanmed+.hash
americanmed+.hash
british.hash -> britishmed+.hash
britishmed+.hash
britishxlg.hash
english.hash -> americanmed+.hash
espa~nol.hash
espanol.hash -> espa~nol.hash
spanish.hash -> espa~nol.hash

Another question: How can I change the behaviour of "Home" and "End" keys, so they move the cursor to the beginning and end of the current line, instead of the current paragraph (respectively)?

Speaking of which, there exists some documentation regarding personalization of key sequences? (I'd like to define a "hot key" for some actions, like "next buffer", or "next-word" and "previous-word").

Regards

Juan Pablo

MSN. Más Útil Cada Día http://www.msn.es/intmap/

  • Ispell, Juan Pablo Romero, 04/27/2003
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Ispell, Juan Pablo Romero, 04/28/2003