Re: texmacs-1.0.1.8-2

  • From: Martin Costabel <address@hidden>
  • To: David Fritschi <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: texmacs-1.0.1.8-2
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 13:10:40 +0200

I mirror this back to the list, because I seem to remember that others (Michèle?) have or had this problem, too, where the texmacs.org URL gets prepended to all local file names. I personally don't see this bug and I don't know where it comes from. Maybe removing your ~/.TeXmacs directory could make a difference.

David Fritschi wrote:
[]
but when it tries to render postscript it stops:

TeXmacs] Running ghostscript /Users/david/.TeXmacs/doc/images/screenshots/start.en.png
pnmtops: writing color PostScript...
c^CTeXmacs] Running ghostscript http://www.gnu.org/software/texmacs-doc/images/icons/tm_save.png
pngtopnm: http://www.gnu.org/software/texmacs-doc/images/icons/tm_save.png - No such file or directory
pnmtops: Error reading magic number from Netpbm image stream. Most often, this means your input file is empty.
Error: /typecheck in --.unread--
[]

--
Martin