ALT-GR Key

  • From: Marten Bauer <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: ALT-GR Key
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 08:03:10 +0000

Hello to you all,

in the last weeks i tried to solve the problem with texmacs and the Alt-Gr
Key. I tried SuSE 8.2, Redhat 9.0 and Debian SID. On all Distributions the
error appears. With SuSE 8.2 the Alt-Gr do not work in other applications
too, but on the other Distributions the Alt-Gr only do not work with Texmacs.

Could it be a problem because the name of the Alt-Gr Key changed from
'ModeSwitch' to 'ISO_Level3_Shift' in the Xfree86 4.3 ?

I tried to fix the bug in the keyboard section of the texmacs directory, but
couldn't find something with 'ModeSwitch'.

Could someone of the Developers give me a hint, how i can fix the bug or
where
i could search for the bug ?

Thx
Marten