HELP: figures with math writing

  • From: Alessio Dessi <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: HELP: figures with math writing
  • Date: 26 May 2003 10:27:38 +0200

Hi all,

I'm writing my thesis and i need to put some math writing inside the
pictures made with xfig, I know that this is possible in latex and i
suppose it is possible also with texmacs (a least i hope so), but I
can't figure out how to do that

I know that i need to put in my figure some fake string that will be
substituted later, what i really don't know is how to ask texmacs to do
the job

just a question ... is available some where the description of the
parameter of the texmacs tag? i mean for instance the postscript figure
have severl space where i can write after enter in edit mode in the
figure, i see that the first and the second place controlthe size of the
picture ... but what about the others place ?

In the unlike case that texmacs can't hadle math text inside picture
have you any idea about a possible solutions ?

thanks in advance

Alessio