Re: Reference counting in TeXmacs

  • From: Leo <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden, Salman Khilji <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Reference counting in TeXmacs
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 19:44:50 -0400

Salman,
please, read some tutorial texts on reference counting.
Scott Meyers "Effective C++" and "More Effective C++" should help.
You obviously do not understand the concept of object sharing
and multiple references. In regard to couple of your previous emails,
a little bit of tolerance and more friendly attitude would help.

--Leo--