yacas interface

  • From: Matteo Bertini <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: yacas interface
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 20:01:41 +0200

Hi all, I'm happily using TeXmacs for a lot of university works, it is in my opinion one of the best tools for tecnical/math writing, if not the best, at least the fastest typing!

I have noticed a little problem in the yacas interface, if I white:

x1^2*x2+x2

I have back a right formatted output with x_1 and x_2, but if i select and paste at the prompt, the subscript is badly converted in this way:

x[1]^2x[2]+x[2]

we have too much [] and x1^2x2 without the * between the ^2 and the next variable.

Is it a problem or I'm missing some configuration somewere?

Thank all,
Matteo

  • yacas interface, Matteo Bertini, 06/14/2003