RE: Kprinter Problems

  • From: Mark Arrasmith <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: RE: Kprinter Problems
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 12:42:57 -0500

(I'm seeing the same with .1.21 and Redhat 9)

This seems to be a conflict with the kprinter app wanting to pop to the front
with focus and the texmacs menu not giving up the focus. I haven't looked at
the source, but probably the menu widget needs to drop focus before it spawns
the external print process.

The keyboard still works so you can use [Alt][Tab] to move between apps and
from kprinter you can [Tab] to the print button or just hit [Alt]-p to print
or [Alt]-c to close kprinter. After kprinter prints or closes everything
will be back to normal.

- mark arrasmith

--
2400 baud? Back in my day, I had to run back and forth to my ISP yelling in
binary.

"101010100010100"

  • RE: Kprinter Problems, Mark Arrasmith, 09/04/2003