Images and $

  • From: Mark Arrasmith <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Images and $
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 12:54:38 -0500

Just a few really stupid luser questions ...

1) How can I get the $ symbol within a document? When I'm writing an exam
I'd like to be able to use $200 rather than 200 dollars :)

2) Can I resize an image once it has been imported into TeXmacs? This is
mainly for the dynamic graphics from text sessions (like gnuplot, R, etc)

3) What documentation is best to look at so I can change some of the key
shortcuts (copy, paste, save, etc.)? I need to make them more KDE like,
because that is what the users have here.

4) I'm considering making a text session plugin for eukleides
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/obrecht/ which uses pstrics for graphics. Is that
supported? Or should I rather have it go .euk > .tex > .eps and then include
that?

Lastly, thanks for the great software. It is a great interface for quickly
typing exams and homework. And the interface to R should really help the
grad students with their assigned stats projects.

- Mark Arrasmith

--
Q: What do agnostic, insomniac dyslexics do at night?
A: Stay awake and wonder if there's a dog.