Re: Maxima interface problem

  • From: Roman Belenov <address@hidden>
  • To: "Andrey G. Grozin" <address@hidden>
  • Cc: "Belenov, Roman" <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Maxima interface problem
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 10:27:52 +0400

"Andrey G. Grozin" <address@hidden> writes:

> This is a CMUCL problem, it occurs neither in GCL nor in Clisp. If you
> replace the line
> (defconstant texport t)
> by
> (defconstant texport *standard-output*)
> in texmacs.lisp, things should work OK. (This will be fixed soon).

Thanks, it helps.

BTW It seems that it's not a problem of CMUCL, since according to the
standard t denotes *terminal-io* which can behave differently from
*standard-output*, so changing t to *standard-output* seems to be the
right thing anyway.

--
With regards, Roman.

Standard disclaimer: I work for them, but I don't speak for them.