Re: [TeXmacs] Exporting to HTML works fine

  • From: Philippe Audebaud <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs Users <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Javier Arántegui Jiménez <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Exporting to HTML works fine
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 09:44:24 +0100

Hi *,

On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 09:27:12AM +0100, Javier Arántegui Jiménez wrote:
> (and to make TeXmacs one of the finests pieces of software you can get).

Yes, I really want to agree with Javier. Joris, your tool is so nice!

I have left LaTeX since one year ago. And now, having pdf and html formats
available has the nice consequence I (hope I) will never ever have to deal
any more with LaTeX or other HTML editors as far as I do not need to work
cooperatively with these poor other guys ;-)

Moreover, from now on, I *do* advertise TeXmacs around me *broadly*.
--
Philippe Audebaud