Re: [TeXmacs] HTML support under cygwin

  • From: David Allouche <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] HTML support under cygwin
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 18:36:53 +0100

On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 10:46:04AM +0100, Dimitri Pissarenko wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I've built the latest stable release of TeXmacs under cygwin, and
> while compiling I got following warning:
>
> iconv not found, HTML export won't work
>
> or something like this.
>
> Which cygwin packages should I install before building TeXmacs in
> order to be able to export files to HTML?

You probably need something like "libiconv" and "libiconv-dev".

I believe 1.0.2 had some bugs in the ./configure and in the iconv which
may prevent a successful compilation. If you cannot compile 1.0.2 you
should try a later release where those bugs have been fixed.

--
-- ddaa

  • HTML support under cygwin, Dimitri Pissarenko, 11/18/2003
    • Re: [TeXmacs] HTML support under cygwin, David Allouche, 11/19/2003