invisible parts

  • From: Ondrej Pacovsky <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: invisible parts
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 15:23:43 +0100

Hello,
I'm working w/ gnuplot and I'd like to have the "input" part hidden in postscipt export (because I want only the graph in presentation, not gnuplot source) - is there a way to have a hidden paragraph in texmacs? Of course, I can delete the input lines and keep the generated gnuplot-output only, but then I'll have no chance to modify the graph in-place.

Is there some general way of changing properties of selected area? I'd expect right-click or something to do the above, but didn't find the functionality in texmacs.

thanx Ondrej Pacovsky