Re: [TeXmacs] Table of contents

  • From: Javier Arántegui Jiménez <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Table of contents
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 11:41:54 +0100

Hello,

First of all, thank you David for your fast answer.

El Miércoles, 28 de Enero de 2004 10:44, David Allouche escribió:

> However, you should be aware that updating the page numbers _might_
> change some line breaks and that _can_ change the page references.
> That's the reason the table of contents should generally be updated
> twice if you want to be certain it will get correct references.

If the TOC must be updated twice, could it be possible that TeXmacs did it
automatically? Or, is there any reason to prevent TeXmacs update the TOC 2 o
3 times?

> > How can the Absctract be shown in the
> > TOC? Do I miss anything?
>
> Getting custom TOCs is currently a major PITA. If you _really_ want to
> know about it

No, I don't. And, what does PITA mean?

So, I have another question. Why does not 'Abstract' appear in the standard
TOC?

Javier