Re: [TeXmacs] 2 features of TeXmacs

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: <address@hidden>
  • Cc: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] 2 features of TeXmacs
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 22:19:12 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 address@hidden wrote:
> I am starting to have fun with TeXmacs but I am still very much latex
> oriented, so I would like to understand better limitations in using TeXmacs
> if a export to LATEX is systematically planned. More specifically:
>
> 1) When I write in French, I use accents which come ok in TexMacs, but
> when I export to latex I see the accented vowels in the tex file but the
> letter immediately afterwards is vanished! bug or feature?

What about

Document -> Language -> French

> 2) I would like to use as much as possible the equivalent of newcommand
> etc... in latex. What is the equivalent in TeXmacs for that feature?

A bit of information is available in

Help -> Styles -> Writing your own style files

More extensive documentation is planned for later this year.

> Same question with input command...

Insert -> Link -> Include

  • 2 features of TeXmacs, johann . cohen, 01/28/2004
    • Re: [TeXmacs] 2 features of TeXmacs, Joris van der Hoeven, 01/30/2004