2 features of TeXmacs

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: 2 features of TeXmacs
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 13:27:31 +0100 (CET)

Hi there,
I am starting to have fun with TeXmacs but I am still very much latex
oriented, so I would like to understand better limitations in using TeXmacs
if a export to LATEX is systematically planned. More specifically:

1) When I write in French, I use accents which come ok in TexMacs, but when I
export to latex I see the accented vowels in the tex file but the letter
immediately afterwards is vanished! bug or feature?

2) I would like to use as much as possible the equivalent of newcommand
etc... in latex. What is the equivalent in TeXmacs for that feature? Same
question with input command...

thanks,
Johann