Re: [TeXmacs] Help inserting OOo table

  • From: Yannick Patois <address@hidden>
  • To: Javier Arántegui Jiménez <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Help inserting OOo table
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 12:09:17 +0100

Javier Arántegui Jiménez wrote:
I have tried to create a couple of postscript files. I have inserted the first of them as a picture. Apparently there were no problems but when I previewed the document using Ghoscript I got an empty page. It was strange because during a moment I could see the table and it vanished almost instantaneously. When I printed I just got an empty page with the header and the page number.

Postscript is a language, you see real-time interpretation of it.

I tried to convert the postscript files to EPS using Image Magic but I got a low resolution bitmap.

Why not simply 'ps2epsi' or 'pstoeps' ?

This will work far better (just adding the bounding boxes).

Yannick

--
_/ Yannick Patois _________________ Address (home) __________________
| irc(undernet): Garp on #france25+ | Résidence L'Helvétie |