Simple Macro

  • From: Jeremy Cowgar <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Simple Macro
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 14:33:39 -0500

Greetings.

I have been trying to make my own style by looking around in
/usr/share/TeXmacs. I copied the article.ts and placed it in
$HOME/.TeXmacs/styles and have tried to build from there but keep
running into dead ends.

I just wish to add a couple of macros right now to my new style,
sermon.ts ... Can anyone give me a simple example of how to add a macro
to my new style? Say something like:

\scripture<CR>
body of scripture<RIGHT-ARROW><CR>

I could then figure out from there how to take something like that and
format it actually how I want it (in a table w/borders, indented on both
sides, etc...).

Thank you for any help.

Jeremy