can't load/link images

  • From: Immanuel Normann <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: can't load/link images
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 13:29:37 +0200

Hi,

seems that I am the only one having this problem which I already committed to the Savannah bug list:

inserting or linking of images (independent of type) does not work.

stepping through the menu: Insert/Image/Link Image ...
opens the pop-up box where I can select my images. But already the preview shows (for any image format) corrupted results, and so does the buffer. (note these images are all visible with xv, mozilla, etc. so the images themeselves are ok!)

TeXmacs log is:

sh: line 1: tm_gs: command not found
pnmtops: writing color PostScript...
sh: line 1: tm_gs: command not found