Re: [TeXmacs] keyboard shortcut issue

  • From: Nachiketa Sahoo <address@hidden>
  • To: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] keyboard shortcut issue
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 12:28:59 -0400

> No, that seems OK. Very strange indeed that this does not work.
> If you press "A-i" in text mode, do you start an itemize environment?
> And if you press "Escape Escape i"?

So, I am in the "article text" mode. And I press Alt+i. Nothing
happens. Not even the status at the lower left corner changes. I saw
the itemize button says it should be M+i .. so I tried Win+i . Still
no change.

I have mapped

A modifier -> Equiv to Mod1
M modifier -> Equiv to Mod4

When I changed both of them to default and restart, if I press Alt+i,
the status changes to "Insert inactive mark up", Win+i doesn't do
anything.

I am using fluxbox with xorg-6.8.0.

Any clue?

Thanks,