Bridge macros?

  • From: Jan Alboszta <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Bridge macros?
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:17:42 +0200

Hello
I'm trying to write macros for documents about bridge. Displaying hands
and table is quiet easy. But I get stuck when it comes to auction.
As it will be macro with flexible number of arguments. It sounds like
xmacro, but examples provided in documentation don't help me much. I
don't "feel" this trees.
Is it possible, to create table of size depending on number of arguments?
And then populate it with them? Thanks if somebody have idea how to
achieve such (or similar) thing. Or maybe I'm inventing wheel, and
somebody already have created such macros?

pozdr.
Jan Alboszta

--
Kto rano wstaje, ten utylizuje