Arrow Key and Vectors

  • From: "Michael D. Adams" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Arrow Key and Vectors
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 03:12:50 -0800 (PST)
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys

Sorry for the terseness of this e-mail. College is
keeping me to busy to pretty this up. I'm loving
TeXmacs btw and doing all my homework in it.

right arrow key to jump out of math environment
instead of just out of the vector environment.

To reproduce:
Start a new file.
Type "$" to enter math mode.
Type "A-V" to begin a vector.
Type "A". Status line indicates "math vect A".
Press right arrow.

What's wrong:
The cursor jumped out of both the vector environment
and the math environment (and any other enclosing
environments that end there). Status line indicates
"with math".

What's should have happened:
The cursor should have just exited the vector
environment and should have remained in the math
environment. Status line indicates "math vect".

Note:
Some letters such as "V" work correctly.
Only happens when first typing the vector.

Michael D. Adams
address@hidden